US Basic Jackets
US Basic jackets can be great additions to your corporate clothing ensemble. These jackets are not only great for branding and exposing your name or logo.
They also show that you care about your team or employees, by presenting them with a great piece of clothing to wear as part of their uniform. Especially during the colder months of the year.
We recommend the US Basic Softshell Jacket. It is one of our most popular in the range.
To order your US Basic Softshell Jackets now, or to get a quote, contact us at email@example.com.
- Minimum Order Quantity: 25
- Mens (BAS-1007) and Ladies (BAS-1008)
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, XL, 2XL, 3XL (and 4XL for Men)
- Colours: Black, Navy, Blue, Lime, Red
- Delivery: Subject to artwork approval and payment of deposit
- We aim for the best lead times possible
- Branding: Embroidery
Features of these US Basic Jackets:
- 100% Polyester Interlock Fabric bonded with 100% Poly-Mesh
- Velcro Cuffs, Adjustable
- 2 Hand Pockets, 2 Pockets Inside
- Windproof, moisture-vapour proof
- Reflective Piping, front and back
Benefits of the US Basic Softshell Jackets:
- With softshell tops you avoid the warmth-stealing, moisture build-up that comes with wearing a normal winter jacket.
- The softshell fabric provides for a breathable garment, protected from wind and moisture that does not let heat out. Insulation is key.
Ease of Movement
- With the stretch technology of the soft shell jacket the ease of movement is much better. This allows for doing much more, and enjoying the movement of your body with the jacket, while doing what you are doing.
- Softshell jackets are much more abrasion resistant than other types of coats.
- They manage and repel more abuse than other hardshell alternatives. The softshell jacket’s durability is amazing. They are easily thrown into the washing machine and before you know it, clean again.
- Low maintenance at its best.
With all these benefits, it’s not surprising that soft shell jackets have become so popular.
Brand Innovation also provides branding for your purchased jackets. Branding areas include sleeves, chest and back. Branding costs are not subject to colours, but subject to size of branding area and the thread count.
If a non-colour rich design is what you want, we suggest tone-on-tone embroidery. This looks understated and professional and could just be a vocal point for your company’s exposure in the public eye.
Product has been added to cart.